Functional Literacy Program for illiterate women living in deprived regions
To empower the poor families in particular women through adult and legal literacy to reduce poverty and sufferings.
- To provide Literacy (adult literacy and legal literacy) training to some 25 illiterate women living in deprived regions of Port-Louis.
- To boost the Self-esteem, autonomy and self-confidence of the women.
- To encourage and support the beneficiaries to operate in small teams.
- To sensitize vulnerable women about their basic fundamental rights.
- To create awareness among vulnerable women of the different institutions and mechanisms that exist to support them.